Folkmanis Tortoise 13IN Hand PuppetRating
- Movable head, arms and legs. Pulls into shell.
- Tortoises are very long-lived. Many can live to be 100 years old; some can probably live to be 200.
- The 41 species of tortoise live on land in warm areas of the world. The smallest are four inches across, and the biggest are four feet across.
- Because their shells protect them so well against enemies, tortoises are slow movers. The desert tortoise walks one mile in nine hours.
- 13" Long x 9" Wide x 5" Tall
- Size: -1
- English (Unknown)
- English (Published)
Is this Tortoise looking for a hare to race? Head and front legs articulate or retract into shell completely. This silk-screened, suede-cloth puppet is just one step away from nature.
This 13-inch-long tortoise puppet has a soft green reptilian body, gleaming brown eyes, plus a smooth, beige suede tortoise shell. A mature and sage-looking creature, Tortoise tends to make a terrific trouper for your puppet show, or merely a fun take-along friend (talk to her inside the car, she's a great listener ). --Elisabeth Fredrickson With your help, Tortoise can creep along at her leisurely pace (about a mile every 9 hours, according for the tortoise reality sheet printed on her label) , or, if she senses danger, quickly retract her head and front legs into her shell, a ability which makes her specifically well-suited for games of peekaboo. Be sure to check out Tortoise's label for fascinating facts about tortoises at exactly precisely the same time because the Hottentot version from the famous"Tortoise and the Hare"folktale.
© 2018 By Turtle Dolls - All Rights Reserved.